|2) Vehicule totalement restaure (frame off) chassis a nu et completement matching numbers (chassis/moteur/boite/couleur). Son moteur a ete refait en configuration L88 (version Le Mans) d'une puissance de 560 cv fiable et tres coupleuse. Il est equipe des ports d'admission rectangulaire, d'un carburateur Barry Grant Holley, d'une transmission M21 mecanique 4 rapports avec commande Hurst, d'un pont arriere ratio 3.90, amortisseur Koni, roues Vintage Torq Thrust, echappement lateraux Hooker. Cette Corvette est dans une configuration BALDWIN MOTION, celebre preparateur de Chevrolet des 70's bas sur Long Island, New York toujours en exercice. Une expertise BARRETT JACKSON, le specialiste des corvettes aux USA a ete ralisee. C'est une formidable opportunite d'acquerir une reelle Corvette de collection qui se vend aux USA plus de 150000$ dans cet etat et en configuration matching numbers. 69,990 Euros sur LBC le 10 novembre 2016.
1) This car is a full body off restoration approximately 5 years ago. Here is a brief description of what's in the car:
- ENGINE: Original numbers matching 427/390 hp. Totally rebuilt 2 years ago with a 4 in. stroke balanced forged steel Eagle crank, Eagle rods, SRP 10.5:1 pistons, 060 over, rectangular ported chevy hi-performance heads, stainless valves, solid roller cam with .629 intake and exhaust lift, PBM mech. roller lifters, and roller rockers. Intake manifold is an L-88 aluminum intake w/ a Barry Grant Holley 750 staggerjetted to flow 1040 cfm. Ignition is MSD billet distributor, MSD pro power coil and a 7-AL2 box tucked away by the fender gill. Also a hitachi hi-perf starter, chrome alternator and March polished aluminum pulleys.
- TRANSMISSION: Original M-21 4 speed with Hurst shifter, and centerforce gold clutch.
- EXHAUST: Hooker super competition headers, 3 1/2 inch pipes all the way back with flomasters, all TIG welded. The pipes exit out under the rear license plate.
- REAR: Original carrier, but now has 3:90 Richmond gears, all yokes are billet, and chromoly halfshafts.
- SUSPENSION: Front end has brand new polyurethane bushings, adjustable Koni shocks, front and rear, and TRW composite rear spring.
- BRAKES: New (not rebuilt) calipers on all four corners, (just replaced 6 months ago, along with poly bushings), with braided stainless steel hoses along with stainless steel lines.
- BODY: is the original color, Monza Red, done in 16 coats of acrylic lacquer, block sanded and buffed. The frame and suspension components were also stripped bare and coated in epoxy primer and painted in semi-gloss lacquer.
I would like to add some info on the car. This was a low option car, manual steering, manual brakes, windows and door locks. When you drive this car, you have to DRIVE it, that's what I love about it. The tire sizes are 235's in front and 275's in rear. What doesn't work on the car? the winshield wiper door canister and windshield wipers dont work, but the car was NEVER driven in the rain, so it didn't matter to me. Also the radio works sometimes and sometimes not. Everything else works perfect. The car was never on a dyno, but i imagine it is between 550- 600 hp. It souns powerful going down the road, and it is. Even at idle with the cam, it sounds awesome. Although there are a chip and scratch here and there that have been touched up, the car is no 20 footer. It is a very nice one footer. 75,000 miles. May 5, 2008.