|Attention - Do not have the tank sticker or protecto plate, but there is no doubt
that this is a real deal LT-1.
Most parts on this car are all numbers matching original, period correct.
46,000 Actual Mile Car, 350ci./330hp ALL #'S Match on the whole car except the
original color being Ontario Orange. (Body Off Restoration)
- Fresh Balanced and Blueprinted Engine, Solid lift correct cam.
- All New Bearings
- New Clutch and Pressure Plate
- All #'s on Engine correct with Serial # on Pad, exhaust manifolds, distributor,
intake, heads, correct date coded block, even the carb #'s match.
- New Top with reconditioned bows, also original C-07 Aux. Hardtop included.
- New Michelin White Stripe Tires
- Original GM Tinted Glass (Excellent)
- New Gas Tank
- Original Interior (leather), with perfect door panels.
- Original No Hit Body
- Flawless Chrome
- All New Suspension and Shocks
- All Fiber optics gauges and radio work properly.
Perfect Inside and Out, No Surprises or Let-Downs.
OPTIONS - Power Windows, Tilt/Tele, Power Steering, AM/FM Radio, Power Disc Brakes.
Trim tag Chevy B14, Trim 403 , Paint 987.
Carb - List # 4801A, Dual Line Holley Carb.
Engine Pad - C11S102327/ V0818CGZ
Exhaust Manifold # - 3932461
Block Casting # - 3970010, 4 bolt main, '71 330hp.
VIN #- last 8 - 1S102327
Intake - Aluminum High Rise Snowflake
Ignition - Chevrolet Transistorized Ignition
This is the finest and best driving Corvette, we have ever owned. 3 Owner car,
and the last hot rod Corvette built. This car is blistering fast and tight in all aspects.
FOR MORE PICTURES - http://www.elitemusclecars.com/inventory/11/1971_chevrolet_corvette_convertible_lt-1_350ci.330hp_v-8.htm
Price: US $43,900.00
Call Dennis at 502-664-1657, also can help arrange shipping at reasonable rates.