AC, AM/FM Stereo, Automatic Trans, Cassette, Leather Interior, Power Brakes,
Power Steering, Power Windows, Removable Roof Panel, Tilt /Telescopic
DESCRIPTION: 1979 Corvette, 90% Plus Restored - Engine is 100% Rebuilt by
Performance Shop. 350 Engine Rebuilt, High Flow Heads, Cam, New Holly Dual
Feed Carb. Oversize radiator w/electric fan. PS/RB/T-tops w/covers, Power windows
that work! Tilting & Telescoping steering wheel. Car cover, stored in garage!
- window motor replaced
- new door panels, arm rests and door locks
- Holley 670 Dual Feed Carb.
- center console
- u-joints, control arm, engine mounts, rear differential
- rear yokes, both stub axles replaced and read camber adj. & radius arm.
- heavy duty battery OPTIMA
- heater/AC controls
- AM/FM cassette radio
- tach/speed odometer, cables, horn, brake switch, sending unit, slave cylinder,
- D.U.I ignition wires and distributor cap/coil/rotor
- T-top storage bags, Corvette floor mats & carpet
- power steering pump pulley & starter - high flow radiator with electric fan
Orginal assembly and service manuals. AC has been removed but have the unit.
Heater needs to be hooked up. - There are some small spider cracks in the paint
which is typical on older Corvettes. Milage unknown.Must see to appricate!
Insured replacement value $20,000.00.